Sunday, May 10, 2009

Am I being emo??

I just sort of recall all the things these two days.
I miss the time when we were preparing for the 8 chinese independent schools' camp.
I miss the time when we were struggling hard to organize two camps in one month,
right after we finished the SPM.
I miss the time we stayed up for meetings until 3am.
I miss the time when we were choosing our own group members at 3.30am,
not to mention all of us still had not taken our bath.
I miss the time we only slept for one to two hours, even though I know, we were all tired.
I miss the time when we woke up at 5.30am, we were all mumbling.
I miss the time when we sneaked out from the activities and trying to find some place to sleep.
It's tiring, but I had a lot of fun.
Check out the below video.
I'm in it. LoL. It's a mv we made for the inter school camp.
Oh yeah, as i recalled, we had not finished our SPM when we shot this video:)

No comments:

Post a Comment